Hey! I’m Simon, a computer nerd interested in infosec, and tinkering with hardware and software.
If you want to chat about an article on my blog, or one of my projects, contact me! You can find me:
What I use
Here is my current software stack. I try to use the same software on all my computing devices, as much as possible.
- Operating System: Debian (bookworm), Windows 10 for my gaming PC
- Text editor: Helix
- Terminal emulator: kitty
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox, Safari on iOS
- IRC Client: HexChat, Igloo on iOS
- IRC Bouncer: ZNC, with znc-clientbuffer
I don’t give a lot of talks publicly, but I’ve presented twice at SSTIC! They’re 3-minutes talks about various projects.
- 🇫🇷 SSTIC 2022 - Comment voyager dans le temps avec IDA
- 🇫🇷 SSTIC 2019 - Painless registry forensics with Regrippy
About the website
This website is generated by Hugo and hosted on a small Intel NUC in my cupboard. Sometimes, my ISP decides to play with my Internet: don’t be alarmed if the site goes down.
This blog used to be generated by Jekyll, until I realised how difficult it was to maintain a Ruby installation when you’re not a Ruby developer.